Since 2009, Almaz-SP, JSC has been designing, manufacturing and providing integration and technical support of hardware and system solutions based on FPGAs and RF ICs for Wireless and Wire-line Telecommunications. As a result, the company acquired experience in leading-edge FPGA technology, and spun-off its FPGA design unit which was named EulerProject contributing to field programmable gate space which is heating up driven by everything from emerging network, wireless-telecom, cloud and data center application acceleration trends.
Almaz-SP is 100% private company and employs 60 people, and is based in Russia with main office in Moscow, with annual turnover is above 15M$.
EulerProject is design-unit of Almaz-SP, JSC which focuses on FPGA solutions (COTS&MOTS FPGA boards) and IP integration for FPGA accelerated networking and computing, telecommunications including LTE and 5G, video-analytics and FPGA IP emulation solutions.
EulerProject HW COTS and MOTS solutions:
- FPGA networking accelerator, 2xSFP+, 4xSFP+, halfsize NIC
- FPGA networking accelerator, 2xQSFP+, halfsize NIС
- FPGA CPRI LTE, halfsize PCIe
- L1 5G FPGA accelerator, halfsize PCIe
- HPC FPGA accelerator 2xDDR4
- Neural networking Video accelerator with Intel OpenVino support
- Embedded modules SOC FPGA
- OpenCL portable workstation with FPGA acceleration
- OpenCL heterogeneous blade-server
- FMC FPGA prototyping and emulation boards
- MOTS networking platform for switching, routing and traffic balancing (48 ports x SFP+)
Euler Project services
Board Customization (MOTS modifiedoff-the-shelf-boards), IP-integration, Network Switching-Routing-Filtering IP developing, OpenCL BSP, porting, optimization and benchmarking of customer application, Intel OpenVino model training, FPGA consultancy and technical training.
EulerProject is official and certified IntelDSN (DesignServicesNetwork) solution provider.
FPGA acceleratorEulerLine NET 20G (2xSFP+) was rewarded as Intel DSN GOLD design in 2016.